Tuesday, July 15, 2008

We're still here!

We're still here...just enjoying the nice weather. It has been so nice the last few days. I just hate that this pregnancy has made me so lazy! I seriously have had no energy. Maybe its because I don't work...I just need motivation. That is why I can't wait until my 1st shower on the 2nd. After that, I will be able to start Noah's room. I need to compare the bedding we picked out to paint, so it matches well. Here is the one we registered for.

I think I want the paint to match the lighter blue color in the quilt. We'll see how it comes together!! I can't wait until everything is ready for our little MVP to come home!

I have an appointment for an ultrasound on Monday, so I'm just waiting for that. I can't wait to see our little man again! And I promise I'll post a belly pic soon!!

7 comments:

Morrisa said...

I LOVE the bedding! As for being lazy, I'm awfully lazy right now too!

HereWeGoAJen said...

All blues look good together (for the most part) so I am sure the paint will look great with the bedding.

nancy said...

(my delete. I hit sumbit too quickly!)

I totally thought of you today. I had my NT scan (12w4d) and I totally thought I saw a penis. But my tech said that all babies look like boys in the 12th week so I just ~had~ to come over and see your little man's picture! But yours was after 14 weeks, right? Your picture totally looks like he's a little boy. But that's what I thought for mine, but I was told "no" at 12 weeks.

It makes sense though, with as much growth that can take place in 2 weeks! I was amazed at difference between 8 and 12 weeks, so I'm sure what's growing at 12 weeks in between the legs will be done 2 weeks later.

Craziness. Simply craziness!

sara said...

I do like the bedding - it looks really cute! You have got to be so excited for your shower coming up, it'll be nice to have some things all coming together. Can't wait to hear about your ultrasound and I always like hearing updates from you. Blue paint would look really nice with that bedding. You'll have to take some pictures of the nursery as it's coming together. PS...keep taking it easy and be lazy, you've worked hard!

JW Moxie said...

The bedding is handsome! I like the accents of yellow in it!

sara said...

Hehe, I just saw your Memphis comment! I love the fact that you shared this with me! Is it just me, or do you have crazy (and often naughty) dreams being pregnant, more so than before? I had this crazy dream about a coworker the other night and when I woke up I think I actually was red in the face!

Tina said...

Very sweet, great choice. I have 5 boys and 1 girl. I know boy decor very well.