Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Carter's 1st Steps!!



I am so proud of my boy!!

Well, we took him to the pediatrician today. She put him on an antibiotic and wants us to do breathing treatments 3-4 times a day until Friday. He is already feeling better...as you can tell by the video above! Today, I went out and got him some ginger ale, Pedialyte, and Silly Jumpin' Plex...I thought a new toy would make him smile. It did! I also picked up baby necessities: diapers, wipes, soap, shampoo, and Boogie Wipes...I'm telling you, they're amazing!

Now I am going to rest a bit, then we will probably be going grocery shopping later if my mom will stay with Carter. There's no way I am bringing him outside. So, until my mom gets back, its time to catch up on some DVR'ed Dr. Phil!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Tara said...

OHHHH!!! Way to go Carter! That's so awesome! Great little video. You should be so proud of your little man.

And glad to hear that he is feeling better. Helps that he's got such a great mom!