Saturday, December 5, 2009

Surprise!!

Steven, Carter and I are in New York for the weekend. We didn't tell anyone because we wanted to surprise them...and we totally did! We didn't get to my mother-in-law's house until 2:30am. Steven snuck into her room and put Carter in her bed. She was soooo excited to see him! We will be here until Monday or Tuesday, depending on how many of my friends and family here want photos done. So far, I only have one shoot and that is tomorrow evening.

Today, I went to Albany for my cousin's baby shower. We surprised them as well...my cousin knew, but nobody else did. Most of them had never met Carter since we are so far away. I realized after we got there that I forgot to put batteries in my point and shoot camera that I keep in my diaper bag, so we have no pictures right now...but I will post some as soon as my aunt emails the ones she took. Some photographer, huh?!

Like my new layout?? I love it! Thank you very much to Kelly for designing it for me out of the kindness of her heart. She has amazing talent and I soooo appreciate her taking the time to makeover my blog!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Erin said...

How fun, I am glad they where surprised!!! Did you drive or fly? I am guessing drove because you can come back whenever you choose! I bet you are having a blast!