Sunday, December 13, 2009

Carter and Santa

Here is the picture you have all been waiting for! The "dual mugshot" that was taken at Carter's 1st meeting with Santa. I still can't tell who looks more excited...what do you think?


I am all done Christmas shopping! Last night when we got home, there was a package waiting for us. It was the final 3 gifts I had ordered for Carter...his Yo Gabba Gabba PlayhouseV.Smile Baby, and Baby Mickey V.Smile Game. I am officially done!! Now comes the fun part...wrapping them. [Insert sarcastic chuckle here] I hate wrapping! My fine motor movement in both hands is very limited, which makes it very difficult. I guess its a right of passage as a mom to wrap presents until your hands hurt, so here I go! Wish me luck!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Erin said...

Ha Ha Ha whats with Santa!! No Smile!! I love it though :)