Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Photography Blog

I have finally started the Butchino Photography Blog! It is under construction for now...I am working on a flash header with more photos in it. But, for the time being, it will certainly get the job done!

So, I am done Christmas shopping. I know I said that already, but I mean it this time! This past week, I got Carter 2 outfits, a Tigger cold pack (in case he has any other run ins with Uncle Tony and Aunt Breanne's coffee table!), and a See-and-Say. I also got Steven a new XBox headset because the one he was using was held together with masking tape. I gave it to him early because I couldn't stand looking at it! I also got myself a present (from Steven, of course!)...a white balance lens cap. Ahh...do you know how much easier my life is?! LOL...no more gray cards! Yesss!! As for Carter, Aunt Dee Dee took him shopping on Thursday and now there is a big package under the tree To: Mommy & Daddy, From: Carter! I am very excited!! I'm sure he picked it out all by his big-boy self!

Can you believe Christmas is in 6 days?!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Pajama Mama said...

Congratulations, Candi, and your new photography business! I know you will be very successful!!