Sunday, December 6, 2009

Football Sunday Funday

It's Sunday! You know what that means? Football!! When it is just Steven and I, we are pretty low key...but when we are in NY, every Sunday is a national holiday. I got the family to take a few minutes away for some photos...



All of us with my mother-in-law



Penny and all of her boys



Penny with my brother-in-law 
Anthony and his wife, Breanne


Steven, Carter and I with Penny


Penny and my brother-in-law Corey


Carter and Grandma


Carter and Aunt Bre

Oddly enough, none of us like the same team. You can imagine our house on Sunday! It can get somewhat nasty, but we all love each other again on Monday!

Tomorrow, we are going to take Carter to see Santa. We are all trying to make our predictions on his reaction. I think the beard is coming off...but I am pretty sure he will like Santa. I don't anticipate any crying, but we will see. Any guesses on what will happen?
Photobucket

2 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

Love your blog! What an inspiration!

Kelly said...

Adorable football jersey pictures!!