Monday, November 23, 2009

Move Over Martha Stewart!

Tonight was a fun night in the Butchino house! Steven and I made pumpkin roll for Thanksgiving! We had never done it before, but that is what Google is for! We found a great recipe and got rolling...no pun intended! I was really surprised at how easy it was. Everyone always talks about how much they loathe making pumpkin roll, but we had fun! Maybe it is because we work well together. Or maybe we just enjoy being together so we make everything fun. Either way, they turned out amazing and sooooo yummy!!

Maybe we should start a photography studio/catering company, haha!!

Speaking of photography, I spoke to my trustee today and the check for my new equipment is on its way! I should have it all by the end of the week. How exciting is that?!

OK...I am off to fold my last load of laundry before Carter's tubby, then its a few Bible stories and lights out! He slept all night last night...please say a prayer that he is starting a new trend. Maybe this means that his nasty cold is finally going away...as I am just getting it. So close...thought I was home-free!! Looks like I'll be using the frog humidifier tonight!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Erin said...

What type of equipment are you getting?! Did you get my email?

Candi said...

I got a studio light kit and a couple lenses...a 50mm and a Tamron 80-270mm, and a battery grip. i also got a light meter and a few other small accessories. i didnt get your email :( did you send it to cbutchino@gmail.com?

s.e. said...

How fun to picture you guys enjoying yourself in the kitchen. I have been craving a pumpkin roll all week. Have some for me too!