Sunday, November 8, 2009

Butchino Family Update

OK..."Operation Night-Night" is going well. Last night, Carter went to bed at 7pm. He cried for 3 minutes then fell asleep. He woke up around 8:30, cried for 27 minutes, then gave up and fell back to sleep. He woke up again for about 10 minutes at 1:15. My only thought is that 7 was a bit too early to put him down because he woke up at 5:30 ready to rock n roll! Tonight, we will adjust our schedule. 6:30 - Dinner, 7:00 - Bath, 7:30 - Playtime/Snuggle time, 8:00 - Story time, 8:15-8:30 - Bed. I am hoping this will allow him to sleep a bit later in the morning.

As far as our family issues, we are doing OK. Steven is still searching for a job, but we are making ends meet, by the grace of God. I have a couple photography jobs coming up that will definitely help us out. Unfortunately, we have had to give up some of the "fun" family things that we do, but it is giving us the opportunity to find some things we can do that are free. We have been spending a lot of time hanging out with friends and letting the kids play. My house is also immaculate because I now have a live-in nanny to keep Carter busy while I clean. LOL, Steven and Carter are two peas in a pod and it is so fun to watch them play. Sometimes I think I have 2 kids!! I am so blessed!

Baby #2 is still in the making. After discussing everything, we decided to continue with the Clomid for now. Obviously, we will not be financially set to pay for a frozen embryo transfer if the Clomid does not work, but we are trying to stay optimistic about that. I am on Day 7 of my Provera, then I will begin round 2 of Clomid. It is in God's hands as always, and we are cool with that! Please keep us in your prayers.

Steven and my anniversary is coming up in a couple weeks. As our present to each other, we got my mom to take Carter overnight on the 19th so we can go to dinner and then to the midnight premiere of New Moon. I am pre-ordering our tickets this week. We are both pretty big Twilight fans, so it will be a great night out for us. We are very excited!!

Today is Sunday...Football Sunday! Unfortunately, I am expecting a sad Fantasy loss to my brother-in-law since most of my good players are off this week. Oh well...at least the Browns can't lose this week, since they aren't playing! That ought to make for a positive week for me! Now...if I could just get Steven to install the cupboard locks that have been sitting in the kitchen for 2 weeks!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Stacemoe said...

Thanks for the update....my husband has been unemplyed for over a year and our anniversary was yesterday and we just stayed in...Glad your mom is taking Carter and ya'll will have a night alone. Praying for baby #2!!!!!!