Sunday, October 4, 2009

Stress Relief

I have found that taking and editing pictures is amazing stress relief. Yesterday, while party planning with Steven, I got out my Rebel and started capturing moments. At first, all my pictures were coming out really blurry. So, I began messing with the aperture and shutter speed and ISO...and I think I finally figured out how to get good photos without the use of my flash! Very exciting! Here is one of the mini coloring books we worked on for Carter's favor boxes.






Its times like this when you realize what is most important in life. Steven and I may have a giant struggle in our near future (God willing, maybe we won't.) but we have each other...and we have the most amazing little boy in the world. We have the most intense love for each other and for Carter...and that means more to me than all the money in the world. To me, having a strong family bond is the real definition of "success". Because at the end of the day, having these two boys in my life is really what makes me happy.





My cup runneth over!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Danifred said...

What a wonderful perspective and delightful pictures. Love the last two!

s.e. said...

It's all about perspective and I can already tell that you are going to be fine.

Lisa said...

Oh - Yo Gabba Gabba....Cameron would go ape over those coloring books!! I love those pictures of your boys....simply precious!