Saturday, October 3, 2009

Birthday Headquarters

Well... as I always say, "The show must go on!" Prayers have been said and I am F.R.O.G.ing from this point on. Onto the important things in life...like Carter's 1st birthday party! It is exactly 2 weeks from today and I really need to get cracking. It is in NY, so I will be having the supplies, including a 5 foot tall Brobee cardboard stand-up, shipped from birthdayexpress.com to my mother-in-law's. That way, we have that much less to pack up into the truck.

Today, I am going to finish the stuff for the favor boxes. I got 15 boxes of crayons to go along with the mini coloring books Steven made. Then, I will hit Walmart for some candy to put in them, too. Along with a Yo Gabba Gabba soundtrack CD, and a Plex party-blower, we have our favor boxes!! Seems easy, right? I'll let you know when I'm done stapling the coloring books, LOL! Mommy's a bit of a perfectionist...stapling for me could take all day!

Steven just got back from hunting, so I guess I should get up and get going so I can try to make something of the rest of this beautiful day.
Photobucket

No comments: