Tuesday, October 27, 2009

...He's Tall and Friendly!

So, after much begging and pleading, my mom sat down today and helped me finish Carter's Halloween costume. She is an amazing seamstress and I was getting more and more confused every time I looked at it. So, we sat down and she helped me fix the mess that I had made. This is it, minus the stuffing that has to be added into the top of the hat that will round it out...





Is that not the cutest little Gabba you've ever seen?! Believe it or not, he actually liked wearing it!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Mike and Dee said...

He looks like he's having a blast! Just when I don't think he can't get any cuter - he does! Have fun this Halloween!

Erin said...

Ha HA how cute is that, I am glad your mom could help you, I wouldn't even try to sew!