Friday, October 2, 2009

Prayers Needed

Well, all my complaining came back and slapped me in the face. Steven lost his job today. The company has been picking people off 1 by 1 for a few months now because business is very slow. He is the 5th person to be let go in about 3 months. I am just very scared of the future...but God has always provided for us. I put up on facebook that I will be using my amateur photography skills for extra money. By the time we got back from BJs, I had gotten 4 comments asking me if I would like to take pics at different events. See, He provides and I need to just F.R.O.G.!!

We have decided against doing another round of Clomid this month, until we are more certain of our financial status. That doesn't mean we will stop practicing!! LOL! Please keep your prayers coming...they work wonders.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We decided not to move with our husband's company and started our own business. It was truly a God-thing. God has a plan. There are days you don't feel like there is, but it's not about feeling; it's about faith. I'll keep you in my prayers!

Stacemoe said...

Praying for ya'll!!! My husband has been unemployed for over a year...Keep up the pratice!!! Afterall, practice makes perfect!!! :) Saying a prayer you may not need that clomid afterall...as you said, Anything is possible with God and He is in control!!!!

s.e. said...

Oh no Candi. I know how this feels. My husband was unemployed for 6 months when we were first married. And he has come home two other times to share that he was cut. It is so stressful it can be but I also know you are one of the strongest people I know.

I hope things turn around much quicker than you expect. Take care.

Erin said...

Will be thinking about your family!