Thursday, October 8, 2009

Birthday Presents & Halloween Costume: Check!

Two more things I can cross of off my To-Do list...well, almost. I am making Carter a John Deere blanket to give him on his actual birthday, the 29th, but have to go back to JoAnn Fabrics to get the material. Today, I used my mom's employee discount to get Carter's basketball hoop and camera. I also got him another Dr. Brown's sippy cup because he needed it...but I wrapped it up, LOL! A present is a present!!

I went to JoAnn Fabrics to get material for Carter's Muno costume. 1 and 1/2 yards of red fleece, a bag of cotton batting, 2 sheets of red felt, 1 sheet of white felt, and 1 sheet of black felt. $20! Can't beat that! Now the trick is figuring out how to make it!! Every day is an adventure!! Maybe I can con my mom into making it while I am gone. She is an amazing seamstress. I am a sloppy one, LOL!

All of Carter's Yo Gabba Gabba birthday party supplies have been purchased...thank you Grandma!! She's a saint! So...the party will go off without a hitch in exactly 9 days! I am sad to know that he's going to be 1, but I can't wait until he sees all of his YGG stuff. He is going to loooove the cardboard Brobee. We are going to put it in the playroom once his parties are over. I am also getting him YGG wall clings for in there too. As a dining room, it has an angels theme...clearly, not "cool" for a big boy! So, we will slowly be changing that! I also have a hutch full of all my wedding stuff which eventually has to go...we are getting Carter a big play set with a slide for Christmas. That will be put where the hutch is now. Our monkey needs somewhere to climb and swing!!

Well, I need to get my little man in the bath. He is currently covered in pears and Gerber puffs. Hopefully I can get him cleaned up, give him a bottle, read him a Bible story, and get him in bed. We are leaving for NY on Saturday and I need to start packing. It takes days to pack 3 people and a dog. Bianca has to come because she has bad separation anxiety. She couldn't go a week without her Daddy. Bailey will be staying with my mom because he is way too prissy and beyond a 6+ hour car ride. That's my dog, LOL!

I'm sure I will be posting from NY. Especially with lots of photos of party stuff and family!!
Photobucket

No comments: