Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Photobucket

Carter has a best friend already...his Soothe and Glow Seahorse. There are many times when he will not fall asleep without it. We also use it to stop him from crying when he gets upset. At one point, the seahorse was bigger than Carter, yet he insisted that it be where he could cuddle up to it before falling asleep. Before napping the other day, my poor baby was having trouble sleeping because he had very bad gas. The doctors told me all I could do was try my best to soothe him and get him relaxed. So I did the one thing I knew would help...and Carter and his seahorse slept soundly in the swing. They even decided to cuddle.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Simply PRECIOUS!! He is getting so big and he is still as beautiful as ever!!

Tina said...

Oh my soooooo cute. Makes me want another little boy. I am in love with your little man and his fuzzy friend.