Monday, March 4, 2013

I'm Baaaaaack!

(And I need to catch you up!)

It's been awhile. Almost 8 months to be exact. This is what my kids look like now...


Still as cute as can be...obviously. (Maybe I'm partial.)

We've had a lot of changes since last time I posted. (Including a change from thebutchinofamily.net to thebutchinofamily.com.) Steven is still working for the same company, but just went to straight 3rds, Sunday-Thursday. It hasn't been easy, but we make it work. He used to work 3 to 4 days a week, 6:30pm-6:30am. Now, its 5 days a week, 10:15pm-6:30am. I think I will like these hours better because we have more time during the day to spend together and I'll have help putting the kids to bed every night! Also, he will always have weekends off...which it was every-other before. 

Brooklyn has still been doing pageants. She's been having a blast and is an absolute natural. 3 weekends ago, she won a Haily's Choice Award (which is a Supreme Title), Best Smile, and Best Personality. Then this past weekend, she won the 2-3 year old division, Best Eyes, Best Dressed, Best Personality, and Top Model Look. We are very proud!

   



Carter is getting huge!! He turned 4 in October and there's nothing he loves more than monster trucks and his daddy! The two of them just went to Monster Jam a few weekends ago and Carter got to meet a few of the drivers and got their autographs. He had an absolute blast!


As for me, I'm still taking photos. Mainly just for friends and family. I don't have much free time to make it a full-time thing. But I love doing it, so I'm generally happy doing it wherever and whenever. Two weekends ago, I had the honor of photographing the wedding of my very dear cousin and his new wife. Other than that, I've been busy running a household. Sometimes it gets overwhelming, but I am just thankful to have the opportunity and the ability to do it. This time 2 years ago, I required in-home nursing and my husband was unemployed. I'd say we've got it going on right now!

I really missed blogging and feel like I need an outlet, so it wont be another 8 months before you hear from me again. Maybe after I get the kids to bed tonight, I will start on a new layout. I'm thinking a new look is definitely in order!! 

Photobucket

No comments: