Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spring Clean!

My mom just left after a long day of helping me clean. I can imagine she's pretty exhausted! We did every room except my bedroom, because Steven has to work tonight and he is in there sleeping. I'll go in there once he wakes up and get to work! Everything looks and smells awesome. Its nice to know that the furniture has been moved and cleaned under, windows are clean, and everything is exactly how I wanted it. What a relief! I took some pictures with my phone, since I've never really posted them on my blog. I'll take better ones when the master bedroom/bath is done.










(Master bedroom/bathroom photos coming soon...)

It's amazing how a clean house can change your entire mood!

Steven got word last night that starting on Monday he will be moved to 2nd shift. Its 2:15pm-10:30pm. I don't know how I feel about it. I was just getting used to 3rds. Now I have to re-psyche myself up. I will have to do dinner/bath/bedtime by myself Monday-Friday. Even though I'm Italian, the "good cook" stereotype is not one that is true. Steven cooks dinner every night. I just clean it up. He also helps with bath/bedtime most nights, so I will definitely miss that. I just have to keep reminding myself that we are very blessed that he has a job at all. Everything will be ok...but it will take a lot of getting used to. It will definitely be nice to not have to sleep alone!

Photobucket

No comments: