Thursday, March 7, 2013

Date Day - Butchino Style!

Steven and I were able to take a very rare date day yesterday...just the 2 of us. We dropped the kids off with my mom, grabbed a quick lunch and headed to the most romantic place we could think of...the gun range! Country girl at heart right here! He just bought me a new Ruger SR22 complete with a pink grip as an early birthday gift. I couldn't wait to get my finger on the trigger! Just because I'm disabled doesn't mean I can't find a way to do something I love! I live by the saying "Where there's a will, there's a way." So even though I have an unconventional way of shooting, I'm not half bad.


I was able to kill a zombie, too! Walking Dead style!!




Now, that's what I call a date!! There's nothing better than doing something you love with your favorite person in the whole world!

In other news, I should be getting my van back from the body shop tomorrow. Its been there since Monday. While we were in NY a couple weeks ago, I took it to have my tires rotated at Walmart TLE. Sure enough, they wrecked it! Ran it right into a tire machine! So, they are taking care of all repairs as well as giving me a rental allowance. Its been a pain in the butt, but I did get free lifetime tire rotations out of the whole ordeal...if I decide to take it back there!

Anyway, we are having a lazy day today. Eating junk food and watching Wreck It Ralph in our pajamas! These days with my babies will end all too soon.

Check out the updated "About Me" tab to the left!

Photobucket

No comments: