Monday, July 9, 2012

4th of July - Photo Post

We had a blast this week! Wednesday, we kicked off our festivities with a parade by my mom's house. Steven worked until 2:30, but we were able to have a cookout afterward. Thursday, there was a Mardi Gras parade in Fairport, the town I went to high school in. Its a really big deal...something the whole community looks forward to all year. I watched with my mom at my aunt's house with Brooklyn, while Steven and Carter spent the evening with their BFFs. Friday, we went down to Mardi Gras, which is really just a big carnival on the beach. The kids rode a few rides and played a few games. They had a great time. After that, we took a trip out to the country for a picnic. It was absolutely beautiful! Saturday, I had lunch with my girlfriends, then we hung out and had some friends over for the UFC fight. Yesterday, we went shopping during the day, then it was back into Fairport for fireworks...which ended up being cancelled due to high winds. That was disappointing, but it was a great week!











Photobucket

No comments: