Saturday, June 19, 2010

Relief.

As of the beginning of this week, all we had for Brooklyn was 3 packages of Tommee Tippee bottles. 

On Monday, at my OB appointment, we discussed the possibility of delivering at 37 weeks. He said that he would be comfortable with that and pending amnio results, the week of September 13 will be our tentative birth week. So, I basically have 12 weeks remaining in this pregnancy...which is scary considering all we had were bottles. Last time, we had 4 baby showers. Being our 2nd child, we are kind of responsible for everything. If it were another boy, we'd be set...but now we need pink things. Clearly, I was stressed.

God has always provided for us...I don't know why I was thinking that would change now. Yesterday morning, I received an unexpected (and fairly sizable) refund from school. I was able to purchase Brooklyn's car seat, Pack n' Play, bedding, diaper bag, more bottles, Boppy with extra cover, and a few other odds and ends that we needed. Other than more clothes, nursery decor, and a hamper, we have everything we need for her! What a huge relief!! Here is the bedding and the car seat cover...


Somebody is going to be a little diva!

We were also able to buy Steven a new riding lawn mower, and a push mower, for Father's Day. Ours broke last week and we were kind of fumbling to figure out how we would prevent our grass from reaching knee height. So, we went to Lowe's and replaced our old mower. Just one less stress for me!

So, I am feeling much better about things. Now, we can just grab an outfit and some diapers here and there and we will be all set. Breathe Candi. Breathe.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Erin said...

You got a push mower and a rider wow you guys are doing great!! Her bedding is super cute.

I am so glad I went Nuetral with everything with Alex there was honestly almost nothing that we needed only a few things I wanted to switch like a video monitor and glass bottles. So thankful for that because baby stuff is so expensive!

Stacemoe said...

So happy for you! Amazing how God is always faithful just when we start to worry...something I have to remind myself over and over. :)
LOVE LOVE LOVE the bedding!!! Can't wait to see this precious baby all cozy in her fun room!!!
Hope ya'll have a great week