Saturday, June 12, 2010

Busting out the big guns...

I am shooting a wedding reception today, so I decided to take the Canon outside this morning to get it all set up. As you can tell by the quality of my pictures normally, I use my Kodak point-and-shoot most of the time. Now that I am actually being paid for my photography, I guard my Canon with my life...taking it outside while Carter is playing scares me to death! I have no back-up camera, so if it breaks, I lose money. Anyway, here are a few of the 150 shots I got this morning outside...

Photobucket

2 comments:

Erin said...

very very cute! Love the pictures of daddy and son! I should be more careful with my camera but I use it for everything. even though I have a canon point and shoot ( which has now become alex camera ) and I have a back up SLR!! good thing for accidental damage!

sara said...

He looks so happy in that first photo! Carter looks like - hello world here I come! Hope you're having a great week!