Sunday, January 3, 2010

Antsy Pants

My boys are on their way home!! I am so excited! I am sooooo antsy right now...I can barely sit still. The house is clean and there is nothing to do but sit and wait...and blog.

My mother-in-law sent me this picture earlier today of Carter in the car, getting ready for the ride home. I miss that adorable face and can't wait to kiss it a hundred times!!



Today has been truly relaxing. Funny how I finally relax and its time for them to come home. I kinda think I was able to enjoy today because I know that this awful 2 1/2 days is coming to an end. I have been sitting on the couch wrapped in my Snuggie eating snacks...and watching lots of TV...all day. Alone. My mom and her boyfriend were here all weekend, so I really didn't get time to myself until today. I must say that it is very nice to have no one to entertain and nothing to do.

But I still can't wait for them to get here.
Photobucket

No comments: