Monday, May 11, 2009

My 1st Mother's Day

Blessed.

That is the only word I can use to describe yesterday. Just having a beautiful healthy baby boy was enough for me, but Steven and Carter went way above and beyond for me. I woke up to a card from each of them. Then I got a handprint in clay that they did together. Steven did all the housework and mowed the lawn. I got to shower as long as I wanted to and relax all day! It was awesome!! I am so thankful that I have these beautiful boys in my life. I only hope I can continue to be the mom and wife they deserve.

My Mother's Day gift!

Love them so much!

Morning cuddle session!

5 comments:

Tara said...

Glad you had such a nice day, you definitly deserve it!

Lauren said...

Happy belated Mother's Day! Its great neing a mommy isn't it? :)

Lisa said...

So happy that you had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day!! That gift is simply precious and what more could you ask for - right?!? Love those pictures... he is just getting so big!

sara said...

Happy 1st mothers days sweetie! Hope it was a great one! Brynn is doing okay..hanging tight, not wonderful...but okay.

Tina said...

Every Mothers Day is special but the first is so amazing and the first baby that officially makes you a Mother.......well you just can't put those feelings into words.

I am so happy your "First" Morther's Day was so special.