Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mommy the Scholar

I just got the official re-acceptance email from my old college, SUNY Oswego!! When Steven and I got married and bought our house in Ohio, I was 2 semesters shy of my bachelors in Broadcasting and Mass Communications with a minor in Spanish. I made the not-so-smart decision to quit school and move out of state.

A few weeks ago, I emailed admissions just out of curiosity. I got an email today that everything I need to graduate is offered online. I have been emailing back and forth all day getting everything in order. I start classes on May 26th and should be all done by Christmas!

I am so excited. I worked so hard in college...now I know it wasn't for nothing.

8 comments:

Tina said...

AWESOME DECISION!!!!!!!!!!!

Taylor & Krisa said...

Congratulations! What an awesome example you are for Carter.

Erin said...

Good for you! A degree is such an asset even if you plan to be a SAHM forever. I am pursuing my masters after a long procrastination. Good luck!

Tara said...

That's exciting! Way to go!

Making Babies said...

That is so cool!! Congrats. I've been reading up on your blog and LOVE the videos!! Take care. x

Mike and Dee said...

Way to go! Christmas will be here before you know it and Carter will be 14 months then. Good luck!

Not in the Water said...

YAY!

Lauren said...

HIGH FIVE!