Friday, May 1, 2009

Jumpy jump jump...

(The title is from a Yo Gabba Gabba song...that show runs my life.) Here is a video of Carter doing what he does best.


(He always makes that face when he concentrates.)

Everything is mommyhood is great. Carter gets bigger every day and has gotten very good at yelling "mom!" when he feels that my attention has strayed from him at all. It is actually very cute. Today we went to Toys R Us to get Carter's friend Niko a birthday present. They share a Yo Gabba Gabba obsession and I made the mistake of showing Carter one of the few YGG toys he doesn't have. He smiled, reached for it, and put it straight in his mouth as if to say "thanks mom...its mine now because I marked it with my spit." So...I bought it. Had to. You try telling him no.

This weekend is going to be a busy one. Now that the weather is nice, we need to get outside and fix up the lawn. And by "we", I mean "Steven"...since I can't. I will be there to supervise and make sure everything looks good. We also have to go back to TRU because their infant's jeans are on clearance and Carter really needs some. Hopefully Steven and I can get some alone time in the next 2 days...sometimes I feel like we are strangers. There is always so much to do, and when we have downtime, we kinda want to do things for ourselves. I don't think we intentionally do it, but we often put our marriage on the back burner. I wouldn't trade my life for the world though...I love my boys and I am so blessed!

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!!

No comments: