Friday, February 6, 2009

Feeling much better.

Carter is feeling much better. His cough is subsiding and he is acting himself again. That was certainly very rough for me. I hated seeing my angel so sick. Thankfully, the breathing treatments helped and the doctor said we can stop them tomorrow morning. This weekend should be much happier!

We put Carter in his new excersaucer today! At first, he was a little unsure, but once he started playing with the toys, he was just jumping and smiling away. It was so cute. He is getting so curious and so smart. I enjoyed watching him interact.

Carter taking a breathing treatment.

Making a new friend.

Hi...I'm Carter. What's your name?

We got our tax return, so tomorrow Steven and I are going car shopping. I will post pics of the new ride when we get it. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Stacemoe said...

Glad Carter is doing better...He is so precious in his excersaucer!!! Hope ya'll have good luck car shopping...how exciting!!! Have a great weekend!

sara said...

I'm so glad Carter is feeling a little bit better. I swear I could just reach through the computer screen and grab those cheeks! He is adorable in that exersaucer - I can't believe he's growing up so fast! Brynn sends hugs to her buddy :-) (Happy shopping!)

Lisa said...

I am so happy that your little guy is feeling better. He is so cute looking up at his new green friend. Have fun shooping for your new ride.

Tara said...

Candi, you're the cutest little mamma! Love the pics.

So glad to hear that things are on the up and up and he's getting better. I fear the day that Ruby gets sick, even a cold will break my heart.