Sunday, September 5, 2010

Belly Pics...By Popular Demand!

We managed to get out of the house this afternoon and did a small maternity/family photo shoot at a park not too far from where we live. I really love the scenery there. It was nice because they also have an awesome playground. Carter and Steven played for awhile while we waited for the sun to go down a bit. Here are some of the photos we took. It was just the 3 of us, so there aren't many photos of us all...and the few that we do have were taken with the timer because my wireless shutter remote is not working all of a sudden. I'm just glad we were able to get photos at all...since I delivered Carter before we could do so with him. For some reason, Blogger makes them less vibrant, but here they are...

Photobucket

7 comments:

Erin said...

Beautiful photos!! You look fantastic!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous pictures!!! Can't wait to see the new baby girl soon!

Tara said...

Great pictures! What a cute family and you look great.

Also - cool pink chair!

Stacemoe said...

LOVE THEM!!!! How cute are ya'll??? You look GREAT!!! Love the one of ya'll kissing Carter...can't wait to see precious Brooklyn in them!!! SO exciting!!! Praying for a great week!

Stacey

Erin said...

love the photos! I didnt know you where in a wheel chair?!?!

sara said...

What a beautiful photo shoot! You look stunning as always...I don't think you could take a bad photo :-) I hope you're doing great and I'm absolutely dying for an update - although I know you're probably busy :-) ((hugs))

Lora said...

How are you doing??