Friday, February 26, 2010

A whole lot of nothing.

That's what we have been doing. Well, not really. We've actually been somewhat busy, but nothing big has been going on. 

Monday I had my weekly massage. My back has been very sore, so I am thankful that I get the opportunity to have it worked on. It really does help. Yesterday, I had an eye appointment. I have been out of contact lenses for quite a while, and I was due for some new glasses, too. As I suspected, my astigmatism got worse, causing my prescription to be stronger. I really need to wear my contacts/glasses at all times. I am very guilty of taking advantage of having a big screen TV! I promise that I will be better this year!! Hold me to it!! The optometrist office called today to tell me that my contacts and glasses were ready. I go on Monday morning to pick them up. I am pretty excited because my new specs are pretty awesome!! I will post pics when I get them!

Today we tried to spend the day inside due to the awful weather, but we ended up bundling up because I got a preferred customer coupon for a laptop for Steven. He took his desktop downstairs this week because the only place we could keep it was in the playroom. Carter's wandering hands were constantly all over it. He would take the mouse and hide it from us. He would try his darndest to type on the keyboard, many times pulling it right down off the table. We were very afraid that the monitor or tower would be the next thing to come down. It just wasn't safe for Carter. Now that our finances are in a much better place, Steven and I decided that we would get him a much needed upgrade. So, now his dinosaur desktop is downstairs in the basement. We are trying to sell the 19" monitor, Bose Speakers, and other parts that work well...hopefully!

We have an OB appointment on Monday afternoon. I am very excited to see our little "gummy bear"! I have been having a trace of the brown icky discharge here and there, but I know its no big deal. I had it with Carter. It isn't enough to get distraught over...I just pray that I am not going to have to deal with any more placenta issues. I think the abruption from last time should be my Get Out of Jail Free card for the rest of my pregnancies! I will be sure to post an update on Monday.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hopefully everything goes well at your ob appointment, I will be thinking about you. I had a lot of bleeding at the start of this last pregnancy and thought for sure we had lost her but she is a fighter!

What kind of notebook is he getting?

sara said...

Hope you had a great OB appointment and a well deserved massage!