Monday, June 15, 2009

We're still alive...

Hello! We are ok. Just wanted to post to let you know why I haven't been around much. But first, Carter would like to type...he is waiting patiently...

kc b vnt bhgffffghju vfdddccchjkhyyyyyyyyyyyg

He's very smart. Anyway, life has been hectic, to say the least. I am crazy for thinking that 6 credit hours would be an easy work load for a stay-at-home mom. Ha! Any time I am not doing things of a motherly nature, I am catching up on school work...I am always behind. And the assignments never end! I have a 3 page paper due at midnight...I haven't even read the chapters yet. So, basically I should be doing more reading, less blogging and facebooking, lol!

OK, I am off to feed Carterman his lunch, then Uncle Corey and Nana are going to hang with him here so I can go get him a sippy cup (doctor insisted), juice, and pudding from BRU. Then, if I have time, I'll try to get in some homework, lol!

No comments: