Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wishful Thinking...

OK...so I have been feeling very strange lately. I've had quite a few twinges and cramps and tickles in my tummy. I figured it was in my head and I have been desperately trying to remind myself of the degree of my infertility. Well today my friend Mandy said "oh no...I think you might've started your period." I had on white capris and bled through a bit. I went to change and "take care" of it...and it was just a few light spots and nothing else. That was this morning before I left for my massage. Still no more blood. I am cautiously thinking wishfully that maybe it could have been implantation bleeding. I had it with Carter, so that was the 1st thing I thought of today.

I am not, by any stretch of the imagination, expecting to be pregnant. I will be able to test over the weekend just to get an answer. Wouldn't it be cool though?!

3 comments:

Trish said...

I hope that the outcome is what you want it to be. Good Luck!

Stacemoe said...

That would be awesome!!! Praying peace for you between now and this weekend!!! Hope you have a great rest of the week. :)

Mike and Dee said...

** Smiles! **