Friday, April 10, 2009

Boo! Scared you!!

Here I am! Did you think I was dead?! Actually, I told you all that I wanted to play hide & seek...well, I hid...you never seeked! LOL, j/k...but here I am.

The past couple weeks have been super hectic. Carter is teething, but no teeth have cut yet...he's miserable. And on top of that, he woke up today with a cold. He's sniffling and stuffy. Poor guy. I am praying that he feels better soon. Then maybe we could get some sleep, too!

Last week, my mother-in-law came to visit from Wednesday to Sunday. It was nice because she gave us a lot of relief and I was able to read the 1st half of New Moon. Yes, I am now officially dating Edward Cullen. Steven doesn't mind. Anyway, After she left, we had to go Mon-Thurs...then we were off to NY. My dad paid for our trip because he wanted to see Carter. So, we spent Friday and most of Saturday there, then went to my mother-in-laws. We left late Sunday night to come home.

Today, I drove halfway back to NY to pick up Steven's little brother so he could spend Spring Break with us. He will be here until next Sunday...then we will bring him back halfway and meet my mother-in-law to make the old switcheroo. We do it often. It isn't as bad as it sounds. Its about 2 hours and 15 minutes for me...which I drove alone today. I must say, it was the most relaxing alone time I have had since October!

So...that's what I have been up to. My camera cord is MIA, so here is an oldie but goodie...my last preggo pic...

Me and my mama about 3 days before I popped!

4 comments:

Trish said...

I'm glad you are back. I hope that Carter feels better soon!

HereWeGoAJen said...

Poor baby. I hope he feels better soon.

Tara said...

Nice to have to back in the world of blogging.

Give Carter a smooshy kiss on the cheek. Hope he's feeling better soon.

sara said...

Hope he is feeling better soon...and yes I was just getting concerned about my favorite girl! I'm glad you're okay - you always worry me if it's been too long :-)