Monday, April 20, 2009

This year's birthday gift...

My camera wire is still missing, so Easter pics are still being held for ransom. The suspect is a blue Kodak, about 6" tall and weighing about 1/2 pound. If you have any information on this crime, please call 1-800-MOM-ARAZZI. Thank you.

Steven got me a digital camcorder for my birthday! I am super excited! Here is a video of...well, nothing much. This is a completely normal occurance at our house. Its what my boys do best. Notice that Carter found a new Gabba friend.


(Mommy is not quite a master videographer yet.)

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Candi - Carter is getting so big and cuter and cuter every time I see pictures. He is simply precious!! He looks like he has fun with Daddy!!

HereWeGoAJen said...

Oh, he is a cutie pie!

Tara said...

That's awesome. Love daddy/baby time, so cute.

Lauren said...

Adorable! Carter is getting so big too! Daddy is quite the ham!

Morrisa said...

Hey there! so sorry I haven't commented in so long but I wanted to let you know I am still reading and I promise to be a better blogger!