Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter baskets and basketballs...

My awesome husband just went out and got me one of those crazy USB cables with attachments in every size. I really love him...he knows me so well! Now I only have to keep track of one cord!!

Anyway, here are some of the pics from my camera...

Our loot after the Easter Bunny came.
He gets me a basket every year.

Carter's 1st Easter basket.

Before church on Easter.

Carter on Easter...all dressed up!

Carter's 1st walk.

Bailey came too. Yes, I'm wearing slippers.

Future Cavalier!

Just like everything else, right in the mouth!

That is what we've been up to! Hope you enjoyed them!

5 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

You have much nicer slippers than I do. :)

Carter is so cute!

Not in the Water said...

When the heck did he get so damn big?

Tina said...

TOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!

sara said...

This is honestly the best post every. First I love cute babies, puppies and basketball. You managed to include them all! I'm so glad that the day was nice! You look as gorgeous as ever if I might say. Not a hair out of place, LOL! Thanks for the idea of asking Santa for a baby. I think I might just do that! I wrote on the blogger today that nothing had changed and basically it hasn't. We're still moving forward with my friend, but because in MI it's illegal we have to be a bit careful. ((Hugs))

Morrisa said...

Love the pictures! I'm a bad Mommy! i forgot to take a picture of Noah's first Easter basket! Did you have trouble finding a cute outfit for Carter for Easter? They had tons of cute little girls clothes but nothing for little boys. I ended up doing exactly the same thing you did, a little sweater vest with kackies.