Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sunshine & Summer Time!

I have been slacking on picture posts, so I took a few with my point & shoot the last week or so. I lost both my camera USB plug and my card reader...thankfully, Steven's cell phone USB works, too! We've been having a great time this summer, indoors and out! I should have lots more photos after this weekend. I'm throwing a huge 4th of July Celebration on Sunday. 

Yesterday, I went to get all of the decorations, plates, cups, etc. for the party. I will be picking up a ton of red, white, and blue balloons Sunday morning to deck the back yard out! I love balloons!! Steven has been working on a huge gift for me. Something I have been begging him for since we moved in almost 5 years ago. I will post photos when he is all finished. Its going to be amazing and a beautiful addition to our back yard. Stay tuned!

OK...onto the pictures!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Heather said...

They are too precious!!! Lovely pictures!

Stacemoe said...

Seriously...Could ya'lls kids BE any cuter?????? So blessed!!!! :) Can't wait for the big surprise!!!

Stacemoe said...

Seriously...Could ya'lls kids BE any cuter?????? So blessed!!!! :) Can't wait for the big surprise!!!