Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dustin' off the old laptop.

Hello blog friends...or those of you that still check to see if I am alive. Well, I am! I am soooo sorry I have been slacking so badly on updating. Just look at it this way, the less time I spend blogging, the more fur Bailey gets to keep...if I take my eyes off of my dear son too long, I hear a yipe and see Carter with a guilty look on his face and a clump of white fur between his chubby little fingers. If dogs had thumbs, PETA would be here right now.

Anyway, the last few months have gone by fast. Carter now has tooth #3 coming in and is starting to crawl. He can stand up by himself if he holds on to something. He drinks everything except formula from a sippy cup. He is also talking...a lot! He says "Mama", "Dada", "Nana", "Baba", "Baby", and "Dee dee" (who is his girlfriend). He can't say "Bianca" or "Bailey" so if he wants to get one of their attention, he just goes "B! B! B!" until one of them looks. He is such a fun kid and I love being with him 24/7.

On the mommy-front, I have an appointment next Thursday to start Clomid. I am really hoping we don't have to do a frozen transfer, but plan on doing that in December if we can't get pregnant on our own by then. Oh...the roller coaster of infertility rides again!

Well, it is breakfast/Cheerio time for Mr. Carter. I am sure you are just dying to see what the little man is looking like these days. Here are a few recent pics. I will post more when I can.





8 comments:

Lisa said...

WOW - He has been growing like a weed since your last post and as cute as ever. Best wishes to you in starting Clomid. I often think about it too, but then something tells me not to (lol). Good Luck.

Hugs,
Lisa

The Boncoddo's Blog said...

So glad to hear you are okay and blogging again (even though I haven't blogged in a year or so)! Good luck with the Clomid...sending lots of baby vibes your way!

Mike and Dee said...

I am so happy you posted an update. I miss reading your blog! I'm even happoer to hear about your upcoming visit with Clomid. Yes, I have three but in time would love another. Hubby says no though. :-(

Melissa said...

He is sooo stinkin' cute! Can't believe he is 9 mos already! Ready for #2 already! GL & keep us updated!

Tara said...

Nice to have you back!

Carter is looking cute as ever!

Taylor & Krisa said...

I was just thinking about you last night! Glad to hear you are doing well and Carter is adorable! Keep those posts coming!!

Stacemoe said...

So glad you updated!!! Been thinking about ya'll! Sweet Carter is too cute and so big!! Great pics! I know you are one proud mama!! Praying for baby #2!!!! Hope you are having a great week.

s.e. said...

Oh Candi! It is so good to "hear" your voice again and see your amazing little man!

I admire your courage as you begin the ride a second time. May it only be easier this time.