Friday, November 5, 2010

The twins I always wanted...

I was uploading photos of Brooklyn the other day and was completely shocked. I always wanted twins, but I never expected them to be born 2 years apart...


Isn't that crazy?! They were both roughly the same age in these pictures. Brooklyn just has lighter eyes, less hair, and her features are a bit more feminine. It still baffles me when I look at this!!

So, my baby is officially 2 years old. I still remember the day he was born...like it was yesterday. I am so in love with him and I couldn't be more proud of the little man he has become. I am truly blessed to be his mommy and I am so thankful that I get to watch him grow. 

October 29, 2008

October 29, 2009

October 29, 2010

We are back in NY this weekend because my nephew Kaleb was born on Sunday! My sister-in-law is my new hero. She labored for about 2 days straight after being almost a week past her due date. She was admitted to L&D and continued to labor all day on Sunday. We arrived at the hospital around 2:30 pm. She was fully dilated and began pushing around that time. 2 hours later, doctors decided to do a c-section because the baby was just too big. After 2 hours of pushing!!! She did such a great job. I couldn't have been more proud of her...and my brother-in-law. He was an amazing coach! Kaleb was born via c-section shortly after 5pm. He weighed 9 pounds, 8 ounces and was 22 1/2 inches long. Unfortunately, we were unable to meet him because it was Halloween and we had to take Carter trick-or-treating. But we did visit the following evening.



Halloween was fun, but it was absolutely freezing. We didn't get a chance to dress Brooklyn in her costume, but I did manage to snap a picture of Carter on my phone after we got back in from trick-or-treating. 


I plan on dressing them back up once we get home so I can get them in the studio for a Halloween/birthday shoot. Until then, here are a few more randoms from our week.






Isn't my family beautiful?? I may be biased, but I think they're absolutely perfect!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Stacemoe said...

Totally Perfect!!! Seriously, ya'll make some pretty cute kids!!! They are precious and like you said you are BLESSED!!!
I am so happy for you!

Heather said...

I agree! Totally perfect, gorgeous family! And your son is going to be a heartbreaker! I love the pic from his first birthday. His eyes are gorgeous in that pic!