Saturday, November 13, 2010

Quantity, Not Quality.

I have a bunch of cute photos from my point-and-shoot camera. The problem is that the camera is quite old and although I have cleaned it thoroughly a number of times, it just takes awful photos. As an aspiring photographer, I take pride in nice pictures, but these ones are just too cute not to share. So please excuse the awfulness and enjoy!

Carter opening his new 4-wheeler at my dad's.

Aunt Candi and Kaleb. 

My mother-in-law with her newest grandbabies,
Brooklyn and Kaleb.

Miss Brookie is all smiles these days...

...and she just loves her bears!

Steven and Carter playing with Woody and Buzz.

They have so much fun together.

Why we don't tell Carter to say "cheese", LOL!

Best friends.

Things have been pretty crazy around here. We are still adjusting to being a family of 4. I think my disability makes things a lot harder to get used to, but we are doing well. Steven has been amazing. When I need help or time to myself, he is right there to say "Go. Take your time." He has been such a blessing.

Brookie is doing great. She had her 2 month well-visit yesterday and is right on track. She now weighs 9 pounds, 3 ounces. She is eating about 4 ounces per feeding now. She is almost out of her newborn clothes and after this pack of newborn diapers is gone, we will be moving on to size 1. I cannot believe how fast my little girl is growing. Right now, I am in the process of switching her from the Gumdrop Pacifiers to Tommee Tippee Pacifiers. They are significantly different in shape and feel, but I think she'll be able to keep them in her mouth without them popping out, which is a problem with the Gumdrops. Its taking her a little bit to adjust to the feel, but I think she'll be fine and it will be better for her in the long run.

Carter has been a little sick these past few days. He was supposed to have his 2 year well-visit with Brookie yesterday, but was running a low-grade fever, so he has to go back next week. We've been giving him Tylenol and lots of fluids, so I'm sure he'll be good as new in no time! This afternoon, he and Steven have been working on the 4-wheeler, so I am sure he'll ride a bit later. Pictures to come! He's so cute in his little helmet!

I hope you all have an enjoyable weekend...pretty soon the snow will be falling!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Stacemoe said...

Great Pics...Carter will love his
4-Wheeler...can't wait to see more pics.
Brooklyn is getting big...cherish every moment!!
Have a great week!