Monday, August 16, 2010

My Beautiful Baby Girl

Isn't she adorable?!

My doctor's appointment today went very well. I had an ultrasound and we were able to see Brooklyn's face for the very first time! As you can see from the pictures above, she is beautiful. She has her daddy's nose and mommy's lips. She has the cutest chubby cheeks! The only bad news is that she is breech right now. We are hoping she turns very soon.

After my ultrasound, we met with the doctor. He scheduled our induction for September 10th. So, I will go in on the 9th for my anmio, then we will have a baby the next day! It is so nice to have a set date. I will be 36 weeks and 4 days. I just have to make it through the next 3 weeks and 4 days. No problem!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Hayley said...

what a cute little princess!!!

Erin said...

you can do it!! You can do it!!

Stacemoe said...

You can do it!!!! I have been busy and haven't checked the blog in a couple days and was worried when I saw the title at first!!! :)
So happy to see that Sweet Brooklyn is still safe in your tummy!!
Praying peace for you and God's perfect timing for her birth...and that she turns!!!!!