Monday, April 12, 2010

IT'S A BOY!

I had to make a surprise visit to my OB today because I have been fighting a UTI for a few weeks. After the results of my urinalysis come back, I may have to be put on IV antibiotics in order to get rid of the infection for good. If the test comes back positive, he is going to arrange for a nurse to come to my home and administer the meds so I don't have to be in the hospital on my birthday.

So, the bigger, more important news is that we got our gender scan and we are having another BOY!! We are very excited...especially for Carter. He and his little brother will be the best of friends and we cannot wait to see them play together!! Its also somewhat relieving because we saved all of our stuff from when Carter was a newborn/infant, so other than a few odds and ends, there's not much that we will need. 

So...without further adieu, I would like to introduce Jackson Vaughn Butchino!!

Photobucket

11 comments:

Hayley said...

WOW! Congrats on finding out that your little miracle is a boy, but I hate that you are not feeling to shabby. Love his name!

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

That's wonderful!

I'm sure Carter will love having a little brother!!!

Congrats!

Erin said...

oh that is so exciting. I had horrible yeast infections with Avin and had to go on antibiotics through the doctor to get rid of it. I hope you can get it figured out! Love the name!!

Stacemoe said...

Well, my guess was wrong!! I thought it was a girl!!! Congratulations on this sweet baby BOY!!!! Love Love Love the name Jackson!!!!!
He and Carter will be the best of friends!!
Praying you are feeling better soon!!
((HUGS)))

Tara said...

Congratulations. Once again, I love the name you picked.

Unknown said...

Congrats on a little brother for Carter!

Very cute name!

Brandi said...

Congrats. How exciting. I am sure Carter will be a great big brother.

Sue Z said...

Congratulations!! I had 2 boys (men now!) and it is the BEST!! They truly will be best friends ... it is such a joy to experience!

Mike and Dee said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm so excited for you all. Another boy - how awesome is that??? So much good luck coming your way!

Trish said...

I hope that the medication works and you are able to shake the infection ASAP!

Congrats on having another boy! It's awesome that you were able to find out so early.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Happy Birthday.