Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter 2010

We had a great Easter. Steven and I woke up about an hour before Carter...that is rare! We were able to shower and get ready for church before he woke up to see what the Easter Bunny had left him. I totally forgot to get pictures of his basket, but I did get video, so I will upload that eventually. Among all of his loot, Carter got a set of golf clubs, so Steven took him out before church to try them out...


After church, we came home and made a wonderful dinner while watching The Passion of the Christ...which is a tradition. After we ate, we rested and Carter napped. Later on, we went to our visit some very close friends and Carter played outside with the other kids. He is growing up so fast...


I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Erin said...

So cute! he is gettng cutter and cutter :)

Taylor & Krisa said...

He is just TOO Cute!! Love the hula hoop pics!

Stacemoe said...

He is so stinkin' cute in his hat!!! Such a little man!!
Hope you are feeling well....

Heather said...

He is so cute!!! I love the hat pic too!