Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Poor Sick Boy.

Carter is sick. I feel so bad for him. He is just a snotty, whiney mess and it is so sad. He tries to laugh and play, but sometimes you can just tell how yucky he feels. We have been keeping him hydrated and he has been taking 2 naps a day, so I am sure he is on the road to recovery. I just wish I could do more to help the poor guy. 

My pregnancy is continuing to go very well. I am getting a little sick here and there, but it is nothing compared to when I was pregnant with Carter. I am fully functioning this time, so that's a huge step! I am very thankful. I am fully into my maternity pants now. I am not even sure that my Bella Band will work anymore. I am afraid to try! I am feeling great and I am enjoying everything about pregnancy this time around, so I will gladly take a few inches on the waistline! My favorite thing is when I ask Carter if he wants to kiss the baby and he climbs up and kisses my tummy. I am hoping to get it on video...I lent my camcorder to my aunt and I am waiting to get it back...but it is definitely something I want to capture on video. It just makes me melt!

I was thinking to myself last night and I realized I had not taken out my camera in a few weeks. I have used my point and shoot a few times, but my DSLR has been sitting in its bag untouched. I finally got a chance to take some photos of my sick little guy today. As you can see, he is no longer sporting the mohawk. Steven buzzed it yesterday because it was too long to put up anymore. I can't wait until it grows back out...he looks too much like a little boy...not enough like a baby! He is growing up so fast!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Erin said...

What a cute little man, I hope you started feeling better soon.

Trish said...

It is just terrible how quickly they grow up! I can't believe that my girls are 6 and almost 3 already!

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying this pregnancy. I was in maternity pants by this point as well in all of my pregnancies!

Stacemoe said...

Hope your sweet, cute boy is feeling better soon! Glad everything is going well with baby number two!!! Praying for all of ya'll!!!

Tina said...

Wow Carter does look like a little man!! So handsome! I am so happy you are doing well! That will be so sweet to get Carter kissing your tummy!