Wednesday, February 20, 2008

T Minus 10 Days!!

Today was my mock transfer (measurement of my uterus), b/w, and IVF Teaching! My uterus is 7cm from end to end...I'm sure you all were desperate to know that. LOL! The teaching was fun. I got to use a fake belly and stab it with needles!! Then I got stabbed, for b/w. BOO FOR B/W!! Anyway, I have a better idea of what I'll be doing. I start 10 units of Lupron on 3/2...a week from Monday. Lupron will put my body into "egg overdrive"! My RE is going out of town on the 14-18 of March, so I'm doing Lupron until 2/21. Then I will be doing Follistim and taking my Lupron down to 5 units. Follistim will stimulate the follicles that hold 1 egg each. My trigger of HCG will be done 7-10 days into Follistim. My estimated Egg Retreval is 4/1, APRIL FOOL'S DAY! After ER, I will do Prometrium vaginal tablets...YUM, Medrol, and Tetracyclene. My RE is looking at 3 day blasts, which means that 3 days after Egg Retreval, I go in for the Embryo Transfer. So, if all goes according to plan, my 2 week wait will be over ON MY BIRTHDAY!! I am so excited!!

No comments: