Friday, February 15, 2008

The Clomid Challenge!

OK, the Clomid Challenge has officially begun! Wednesday, I had bloodwork done to check my Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH). The doctor called yesterday and told me that my levels were great. Thank God...now I know its a physical thing, not a hormonal thing.

Steven had a semen analysis and bloodwork today. Poor guy! He's been such a good sport through all of this. I am so lucky to have him. Seeing as how I am the infertile one, I sometimes think of how easy it would be for him to find someone else...to have a baby the easy way. He is always reassuring me that everything will be OK and that God will bless us soon. He is my rock.

So, I take my first dose of Clomid tonight!! I am doing 100mg per night, for 5 nights. Wednesday, I go for more bloodwork. Apparently, my FSH level should be up after the Clomid. That is the Clomid Challenge. If the levels aren't right, then my eggs are not viable. I pray that I am OK.

Wednesday is also the day we go for teaching! I think I get my Lupron that day, too! Thankfully, Steven is giving me all the injections. I hate needles, I could never do it to myself.

So, I will post updates as soon as I can. Wednesday through Friday, we will be doing the baby-dance as much as possible...lol! The Clomid will make me ovulate...I could possibly get pregnant from it. Please pray for me.

No comments: