Sunday, December 1, 2013

Santa's on His Way!

Our house is starting to look a lot like Christmas!! Our tree is up and our elf Seven is back for more mischief!

(Pardon the not great photos. Some of them are from my phone.)



Last week, Steven went to hunting camp, so the kids and I were on our own. I let Carter play hooky from school on Monday so we could have a fun day! First, we did a little shopping, then we headed to lunch at Chuck E Cheese! We ate pizza and played games until we dropped! It was a blast! Then, we decided to go to the mall to pay Santa a visit. The kids both asked him for iPods and chatted with him for awhile. After that, we came home, played some Wii, then had dinner. They were so tuckered out that night, but we had a great day!





Steven and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary apart on Tuesday, although we were together in our hearts! I can't believe we've only been married 7 years. I can't remember a time where he wasn't my husband…and I am thankful for that. We've had our ups and downs…thankfully more ups! And I just can't help but feel so very blessed that he chose me to spend his life with. 

November 25, 2006


We had a great Thanksgiving together as a family and my mom even offered to do my Black Friday shopping for me so I could stay home and enjoy Steven and the kids since she was out anyway! Then she came over after and ate a late dinner. We were able to put a huge dent in our Christmas shopping, which is a huge relief. We even spent last night watching UFC and wrapping it all after the kids went to bed! So, I'm way ahead of schedule this year!

Here are some more photos of our week/weekend!





Another really exciting thing that happened last week was that I went on an interview at a local radio station! Its a great station and I would absolutely love to get the position, so please say a prayer if you can. I think the interview went well, so hopefully I will get a call back soon! As always, I'm giving it to God.

I hope you all had a great holiday!

Photobucket

No comments: