Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sick and Tired

Ugh...I am sick. I woke up a couple days ago with that horrible tingle in my throat. Then yesterday morning, the little mucus family was partying it up in my head. Poor Carter has it, too. He is worse than I am and I feel awful for him. Its so sad to see my poor guy coughing and sneezing. And he just looks so sick in his eyes. He is trying to jump around and play, but the poor thing is feeling just plain icky. Today, we are just hanging out in our PJs in my big fluffy recliner watching cartoons and movies. Steven is making stew for dinner and after the kids go to bed, I think we might PPV "Horrible Bosses". It looks pretty funny...with the way I am feeling, I could use a good laugh.

We had our first house showing. The feedback wasn't terrible, but it said that the buyer didn't like the "terrible cat odor in the basement." I was like, "Umm...what!?" We don't have a cat!! We have never had a cat!! I talked to my realtor about it and she said "I never smelled any pet odor whatsoever and you keep your house cleaner than most people. I wouldn't worry about it." But, needless to say, I have been asking every person that sets foot in my home to go downstairs and tell me what they smell. So far, the only answer we have gotten is "you know...like, basement smell." That is not something I can change. The windows don't open...because it is a basement!! So, I am going to get some Rid to absorb the moisture odor. Hopefully that helps. I can tell this process is going to be a stressful one.

Well, its time to cuddle my little guy and maybe see if he will drink some Pedialyte and take a nap. I just hope he gets better soon. Here is a PhotoBooth pic of me and the kiddos from last night...

I am truly blessed.
Photobucket

No comments: