Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mommy's Beauty Queen

Brooklyn had her very first pageant this past weekend. I did them when I was little, so naturally I would want my daughter to follow in my footsteps. I did the same pageant circuit when I was in Jr. High as Brooklyn did this weekend. I was 1st Runner-up 3 years in a row. My daughter, however, took home the crown on her first try!

There was no ramp onto the stage, so my wonderful
husband stepped in and helped Brookie out...

She won "Best Attire" and "Top Model Look"...

She also won "Most Photogenic" and 
Overall Beauty for the Under 1 age division.


By winning this preliminary, she advanced to the state competition in May. We are very proud of our little beauty queen!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Stacemoe said...

Congratulations Brooklyn!!!! She is such a cutie!

Tara said...

Congrats, Brooklyn - pretty little girl!

Making Babies said...

WOW that is so awesome. I haven't commented on your blog in MONTHS!!! So nice to catch up. Congrats on your beautiful kiddies! xox