Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March Madness!

Hello! It has been awhile since I have posted about how we are doing. Everything is going well. Carter is as crazy as ever. He is such a little jokester and has no fear! We are signing him up for soccer this week. Brooklyn has 2 teeth now and weighs almost 14 pounds. My kids have so much fun with each other and remind me of how God has blessed my life every day. Steven and I are still hanging in. No work for either of us yet, but I am pretty confident that I am going to be hearing something from our public library very soon. Fingers crossed! I am also still truckin along trying to build my photography business. 

Tomorrow, we are thinking of going to the NCAA Basketball practice at Quicken Loans Arena. It is our 2 favorite teams...Ohio State and Syracuse. I will post pictures...until then, enjoy these ones of my little Buckeyes in their OSU attire!

These ones I am planning on putting on canvases in our living room...



And here are a couple more that I just loved!





And another one of me and my little cheerleader! Love her to bits!!

Photobucket

No comments: