Sunday, February 13, 2011

Life-Savers

So, with my extreme lack of updates lately, I am sure you can tell how busy I have been. I wanted to jump on quickly and give a few kudos to some of my new life-savers...

I have been doing a lot of online shopping lately, especially for the kids. I am loving CSNstores.com. Its a one-stop-shop for everything a busy mom may need. There aren't many places you could put a swing set and a cookie sheet in the same shopping cart! I highly recommend!!

Brooklyn is quite the pacifier connoisseur. Lately, she has only taken a specific one...her WubbaNub. She loves it...and that means I love it, too.

Teething has commenced. Tylenol only does so much, and Brooklyn is too young for Motrin. I am not sure how awful things would be without Little Teethers Teething Tablets. I swear by them!!

OK...I will try to update again soon with some pictures. Have a great week!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Stacemoe said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Hope ya'll gave a great time!