Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Memories.

I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year's. We spent Christmas morning at home, ate an early dinner, then headed to NY for the weekend. We spent the 1st night with my mother-in-law and the 2nd night with my dad. It was a really nice holiday...lots of great memories were made. Just another reminder of how truly blessed I am.

Christmas Eve 


Brookie

Carter 

Cookies & Milk for Santa. Carrots for Reindeer. 

Daddy reading "The Night Before Christmas". 

Christmas Morning 




Steven and I were able to get out alone on New Year's Eve. It was very fun...although I had fallen asleep (or passed out...call it what you will.) and had to be woken up for the ball drop. 

Yesterday we spent the day at home, cleaning up after such a crazy week. I threw my brand new cell phone in the washer. It got caught up in some jeans when I was throwing a load in and it took me 10 minutes to realize that it wasn't in any of its usual places. I filed an insurance claim around 7pm and it got an email before I woke up that said a replacement had been shipped. It should be here tomorrow. I am dying without it. My beloved HTC Evo...come baaaaaaaaackkkkkkk!

Today we are watching football, finishing up around the house, and hitting the grocery store with both kids because we are insane. I would wait, but we really need to fill up the cupboards. Pray for us, LOL!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Stacemoe said...

Hope the grocery shopping went well!!! :)
Sounds like ya'll had a fun christmas/New Year!! Glad you were able to be with family...the kids are precious as always. Brooklyn is getting so big!