Sunday, November 13, 2011

iPhone Photos and Carter's Birthday Party! Picture Post!!

I haven't posted in awhile, so I figured I would upload some photos from my iPhone to update you on the kiddos!!

Minnie and Mickey, ready to Trick or Treat. They had a blast!!

Steven took Carter into the woods to hunt for the 1st time.
Its a little too early, though! He couldn't keep quiet!!
Brookie loves tutus. She will twirl around and dance 
in them every time we put one on her. 

And she really likes to make this face a lot. Too funny!!

Carter's Kyle Busch themed birthday party was a raging success and we had a great time! I made the Pit Pass invitations and Steven and I made the cake by ourselves... 


And here are some photos that my mother-in-law took during the party. I wasn't able to even get my camera out that day! I was a busy bee!!




After the party, my mother-in-law, the kids' Godmother, and us all went to Max & Erma's, which is our favorite restaurant. Carter and Brookie had to check out the lion made of of solid wood in the lobby while we were waiting for our table!!





Today, we are just enjoying a lazy Sunday before the craziness that each Monday brings!! I am so thankful that we have been so blessed and that we have each other!! I couldn't think of anywhere else I would rather be than at home with Steven, Carter, and Brooklyn! <3 Have a great week!!
Photobucket

No comments: