Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommys and mommys-to-be out there! I didn't even realize I was an official participant in today's festivities...until my wonderful husband handed me my card before breakfast. I cried, of course. I wasn't expecting it...we were just planning on cooking for my mom and doing her cards. It was very touching and I love my husband so much!

As for the rest of the day...yard work! Steven is mowing now, then we are going to cut down some more stray branches and bushes. Until he's done with the grass, I'm stuck inside with the dogs! I guess I should enjoy the relaxation. Lord knows it won't last!

6 comments:

Maria said...

YAY, Happy First Mother's Day!


PS- I nominated you!

HereWeGoAJen said...

Happy Mother's Day to you!

JW Moxie said...

Happy first Mother's Day to you!

Morrisa said...

Happy First Mother's Day to you!!!

Adriane said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. Congratulations on your pregnancy!! Hope you had a great Mother's Day!

sara said...

I'm really late on posting this, but Happy Mommy's day!